1) What does your character regret the most in their life?
Spoilers! *throws confetti*
2) What is your character’s happiest memory? Most sorrowful memory?
Happiest - The first time she won a wrestling match against her brother.
Sorrowful - The day her mother died.
Happiest - Closing his first legal case.
Sorrowful - The day his father and brother died.
3) What majorly gets on your character’s nerves?
Dandy - People trying to tell her how she should live or what to do. She actually acts worse if someone tries.
Toru - Dandy.
4) Do they act differently when they’re around people as opposed to being alone? If so, how?
Dandy - She's much louder and more active around people. When alone, she tends to lounge and doze, even reading on occasion.
Toru - No, he's the same.
5) What are their beliefs and superstitions? (Examples: their religion or lack of one, conspiracy theories, throwing salt, fear of black cats.)
Dandy - She was raised on the beliefs of the Sanctum (a monotheistic religion), but switched to the Korinwanese view of gods after coming to the country since their gods aren't all knowing beings meant to help people. She believes that if Aisha really was merciful, She would have come to help her.
Toru - Typical Korinwanese beliefs in plentiful gods tied to locations and significant events or atrocities.
6) What are their catchphrases, or things they say frequently?
Dandy - "And that's how I got..." usually a scar or some other type of injury. She's full of random stories like that; featured in the book: how she got a scar on her ass and how she got a fake tooth.
Toru- *arches brow*
7) Would they be more prone to facing fears or running from them?
Dandy - It depends. If she's in a position where she feels she'll look weak, she'll face them, but otherwise she'll run.
Toru - It depends on whether or not he recognizes his fear as such - he'll always face them head on if he realizes he's afraid, but will subconsciously avoid them otherwise.
8) Do they have a good self image?
Dandy - No. She knows she's pretty, but thinks she's a horrible person undeserving of real affection. She thinks she's being realistic about her notoriously bad attitude, but people who have seen her good side would argue otherwise.
Toru - No. Due to his past, he thinks he's a failure who needs to reclaim his family's honor by avenging his father and brothers' deaths.
9) Do they turn to people when they’re upset, or do they isolate themselves?
Dandy - Isolates herself. She hates feeling vulnerable, especially in front of others.
Toru - Isolates himself. He feels that he needs to keep up his image as being reliable.
10) If they were standing next to you would it make you laugh or cry?
The answer is both for both because on the one hand they both had terrible things happen in their past which is kind of my fault for writing them that way, on the other hand they're hilarious to me, especially together, so...
Feel free to drop any questions you want added or any characters you want to hear answers from that are in the first book!